Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ansel Elgort on LIVE with Kelly and Michael! (Video + Photos)


Ansel Elgort went on Live with Kelly and Michael to talk about Insurgent. He even talked about Anselites! I have never heard him say that word out loud before. I know he must've said it to the New York Post once because they shared it in an interview that later made it into People Magazine, but now we get to see it with our own eyes! 

(I'm particularly excited about this because I was actually the one who made up the word "Anselite". I knew he was going to have a big fandom someday and I wanted to have a hand in shaping it, so I asked him a number of times what he would choose and a number of my followers and I suggested quite a few options (like Elgies, or Elgorettes, *shudders*) but in the end he chose Anselites! It stands for Ansel + satellite, which is an object that revolves around something else, so in our case we're the fans revolving around the star called Ansel Elgort.)

Here's the interview! Thanks to Catie for recording it and sharing it with us!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Instagram (@jazze820)

No comments:

Post a Comment